Government Law Attorneys
Over the years, Sell & Melton LLP has enjoyed a long history of representing government clients throughout the State of Georgia. Today, we continue to provide comprehensive services that address the many legal issues facing government entities. We serve a number of state and local government agencies, including the health department, the hospital authority, development authorities, and the Department of Transportation.
LEGAL SERVICES TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF GEORGIA'S GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
We are very cognizant that our government clients must answer to the public. Our government lawyers tailor their representation to meet the very complex and unique needs of government organizations.
Our services include:
- Ongoing advisory services
- Attendance at meetings of the board, commission, authority and their committees
- General contracts
- Tax-Exempt Bond Financing
- Open Records Act advice, training, and responses
- Open Meeting advice and training (Sunshine law)
- Advice on legislation, ordinances and local codes
- Condemnation and eminent domain
- Industrial development
- Government financing
- Litigation and claims disputes
LAWYERS FOR GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATION
Our Georgia lawyers are ready to help clients address a range of complex legal issues. Contact R. Chix Miller at (478) 464-5342, [email protected], to get started.