Want Personalized Guidance About Your Legal Matter?
Turn to our law firm based in Macon, GA
When two law firms merge, clients benefit. In 1980, Sell, Comer & Popper and McKenna, House, Lancaster & Green consolidated into Sell & Melton LLP, a law firm based in Macon, GA. Since 1980, our firm has been offering individualized legal services due to a cross-functional team of attorneys. With 80 years of experience among us, you can rely on our prowess when it comes to business law, tax law and other legal areas.
Georgia law firm works with a wide range of clientele
Rest easy knowing an experienced attorney will guide you through your legal issue. We offer legal services to:
- Businesses — To keep your business running smoothly, an experienced business law attorney can help you with matters related to corporate litigation, commercial transactions, tax-exempt bond financings, business succession planning and mergers and acquisitions.
- Individuals — We work with residents throughout Macon who are dealing with a range of legal issues, including workers' compensation cases, taxation, residential real estate closings, boundary line disputes, the probate process and estate planning matters like drafting wills and trusts.
- Government entities — We work with state and local government bodies to address concerns involving tax-exempt bond financing and industrial development. If disputes come up, we are familiar with the courts and will aggressively represent you during litigation.
Get in touch with us today to speak with a knowledgeable attorney about your legal matter.
Comprehensive services for today's clients
We're equipped to address a wide array of legal matters you're facing. Do you need to speak with:
- A commercial lawyer about a contract dispute?
- A workers' compensation lawyer about a claim or a defense?
- A bond lawyer about a tax-exempt bond project?
- A tax lawyer about tax planning and corporate or individual tax disputes with the IRS?
- An estate lawyer about wills, trusts and probate?
If so, contact Sell & Melton LLP. Our law firm employs seasoned professionals, including workers' compensation and tax attorneys.
Contact an established Macon law firm to speak with an attorney today
At Sell & Melton LLP, our team is ready to help you with legal matters ranging from business and real estate to taxation and estate planning. We have the experience needed to help you reach a satisfactory outcome. Call us at or contact us online.