The attorneys of Sell & Melton, L.L.P. are true leaders in the legal community. Each member of our firm brings a wide range of professional experience and legal honors. Our team comprises former judges, presidents of legal organizations, award recipients, arbitrators and mediators. Many of our lawyers have been consistently awarded AV Preeminent* ratings from Martindale-Hubbell, and they have also been selected to the Georgia list of Super Lawyers for a number of years. Furthermore, our legal team has a strong commitment to philanthropy and frequently donates time and financial gifts to a number of organizations.
While our attorneys' experience and achievements may vary, our commitment to the highest levels of legal representation is universal. Read more about our distinguished lawyers and their specific credentials below.
- Mitchel P. House, Jr. - Medical malpractice and personal injury & wrongful death.
- John A. Draughon Sr. - Business litigation, condemnation & eminent domain, alternative dispute resolution, and real estate.
- R. Chix Miller - Bonds, business litigation, commercial transactions, estate planning & probate, government representation, and taxation.
- Julia H. Magda- Business litigation, government representation, healthcare, medical malpractice, and not-for-profit corporations.
- M. Devlin Cooper - Business litigation, condemnation & eminent domain, and real estate.
- Dallas J. Roper - Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Probate, Civil Litigation, Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Products Liability and Workers' Compensation.
- Chris B. McDaniel - Aviation Law, Business Law, Business Litigation, Eminent Domain, Employment Law and Government Representation.
- R. Lee Discher - Eminent Domain, Business Law, Real Estate and Probate.
- Edward S. Sell III - Business litigation, commercial transactions, estate planning & probate, and real estate.
- Hon. Lamar W. Sizemore Jr. - Medical malpractice, alternative dispute resolution, and personal injury & wrongful death.
Our lawyers are ready to help clients address a range of complex legal issues. Contact our office in Macon, Georgia, at 478-207-6407 to discuss your specific matter.