Macon Attorneys Serving Businesses and Individuals Throughout Georgia
The attorneys of Sell & Melton LLC are true leaders in the legal community. Each member of our firm brings a wide range of professional experience and legal honors. Our team comprises former judges, presidents of legal organizations, award recipients,arbitrators and mediators.Many of our lawyers have been consistently awarded AV Preeminent* ratings from Martindale-Hubbell, and they have also been selected to the Georgia list of Super Lawyers for a number of years. Furthermore, our legal team has a strong commitment to philanthropy and frequently donates time and financial gifts to a number of organizations.
While our attorneys’ experience and achievements may vary, our commitment to the highest levels of legal representation
is universal. Read more about our distinguished lawyers and their specific credentials below.
Providing Legal Representation for Clients With Diverse Needs
Learn more about our practice areas and how our experience allows us to assist each client.
- Aviation law – Julie H. Magda and M. Devlin Cooper
- Business law – John A. Draughon Sr., R. Chix Miller, Julia H. Magda and M. Devlin Cooper.
- Business litigation – John A. Draughon Sr., R. Chix Miller, Julia H. Magda and M. Devlin Cooper.
- Commercial transactions – R. Chix Miller.
- Eminent domain – John A. Draughon Sr., M. Devlin Cooper
- Estate planning & probate – R. Chix Miller.
- Government representation – R. Chix Miller and Julia H. Magda.
- Health care – Julia H. Magda.
- Insurance Subrogation and Litigation
- Mediation (alternative dispute resolution) – John A. Draughon Sr. and Hon. Lamar W. Sizemore Jr.
- Medical malpractice – Mitchel P. House Jr., Julia H. Magda, and Hon. Lamar W. Sizemore Jr.
- Not-for-profit organizations – Julia H. Magda
- Product liability – Mitchel P. House Jr., Hon. Lamar W. Sizemore Jr.
- Real estate – John A. Draughon Sr., M. Devlin Cooper.
- Taxation – R. Chix Miller.
- Tax exempt bond financing – R. Chix Miller.
- Truck accident – Mitchel P. House Jr., Hon. Lamar W. Sizemore Jr.
Bibb County Attorneys
Our lawyers are ready to help clients address a range of complex legal issues. Contact our office at 478-207-6407 to discuss your specific matter.