- Location:Macon, Georgia
- Email:E-mail Me
Marlina Rogers joined Sell & Melton LLC in August of 2015.
Marlina graduated with honors from The University of Tulsa College of Law in May of 2015. She served as the Executive Notes & Comments editor of the Tulsa Law Review and was selected to participate in the Boesche Legal Clinic’s Immigrant Rights Project. While attending law school she was an active volunteer for the John 3:16 Mission and local animal shelter. She is also a contributing author for Head-On: Stories of Alopecia, and was a presenter at Alopeciapalooza, an event organized by the Children’s Alopecia Project.
Prior to attending law school, Marlina received a B.A. in Communications and a minor in Legal Studies from East Tennessee State University. She was a member of the ETSU NCAA Division-1 softball program for four years where she earned NFCA Academic All-America awards. As a member of the ETSU athletic program, she also participated frequently as a volunteer for the Salvation Army and Coalition for Kids.
Marlina and her husband, John, reside in Gray, Georgia with their cat and two dogs. John, an east Tennessee native, is a football coach at Georgia Military College. Their favorite activities are attending church, watching movies, and scrutinizing their favorite football teams. During the off-season, they enjoy fishing and camping.
Marlina’s parents and two younger sisters are also residents of Gray, Georgia. Her mother serves as the Vice President of University Advancement for Georgia College. Marlina and her immediate family are natives of Tucson, Arizona.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. – 2015
- Honors: With High Honors
- Honors: Dean’s Honor Roll
- Honors: Faculty Honor Roll
- Honors: J.C. Byers Endowed Scholarship
- Honors: Public Service Recognition
- Honors: Boesche Legal Clinic, Immigrant Rights Project
- Law Review: Tulsa Law Review, Executive Notes & Comments Editor
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- B.A. – 2012
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: National Fastpitch Coaches’ Association Academic All-America
- Honors: Atlantic Sun All-Academic Team
- Honors: Atlantic Sun Conference Scholar
- Honors: NCAA Division-1 Softball
- Major: Communications
- Minor: Legal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ETSU NCAA Division-1 softball program, Member