Keith A. Johnston
- Location:Macon, Georgia
- Email:E-mail Me
Keith A. Johnston joined Sell & Melton LLC in March of 2015.
Keith graduated cum laude from the Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law in 2013, where he was a member of the Mercer Law Review. Upon graduating from law school, Keith clerked for the Honorable Victoria S. Darrisaw, State Court Judge of Dougherty County.
Prior to attending law school, Keith graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in English from Georgia College & State University in 2009.
A native of Macon, Keith was eager to return home following the end of his clerkship to begin a family with Heather Crammer and their daughter Isla. In his spare time, Keith enjoys traveling and spending time with his friends and family.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Business Law/Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- General Civil Litigation
- Government Representation
- Real Estate
- Georgia, 2014
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. cum laude – 2013
- Honors: Certificate – Advanced Legal Writing, Research, and Drafting
- Law Review: Mercer Law Review, Member
- Georgia College & State University
- B.A. magna cum laude – 2009
- Major: English
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Victoria S. Darrisaw, State Court Judge of Dougherty County, Clerk