Employers in middle Georgia count on Sell & Melton for dynamic and proactive representation within the employment arena. Sell & Melton is uniquely positioned to serve small and mid-sized businesses as legal issues in the HR field arise and to work with in-house counsel of larger organizations who need support either for employment litigation or for investigations, counseling, or training.
Experienced Macon Employment Lawyers
Our team of Georgia employment defense lawyers welcomes the opportunity to discuss with potential clients their individual needs for employment advice or representation, whether on a one-time basis or ongoing. Business owners and HR professionals alike find that our employment law attorneys provide reliable counsel on the following topics:
- Employment policies, handbooks, and procedure manuals
- Training programs for employees and supervisors
- Workplace investigations
- Employment contracts and agreements, including non-compete, non-solicitation, confidentiality, and arbitration agreements
- Real-time advice on discipline, termination, and management
- Severance agreements
- Employment litigation (Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA, harassment and discrimination)
- EEOC investigations
- Unemployment appeals
- Independent contractor agreements
While Sell & Melton tends to limit its employment law practice to representing employers and management, our experience in this area provides the tools necessary to evaluate an individual employee’s dispute and potential outcome. For instance, if you would like for us to review your existing non-compete agreement so you can evaluate leaving your current employer, or review your executive compensation package and contract negotiation with a new employer, please contact our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.
Bibb County Employment Lawyers
Our lawyers are ready to help clients address a range of complex legal issues. Contact our Bibb County office at (478) 746-8521 to discuss your specific matter with a Macon workplace discrimination lawyer.